Pabdress is an upscale yet affordable women’s clothing brand featuring high-quality, fashionable dresses and separates. Founded in 2020, Pabdress aims to provide stylish and flattering options for every occasion at a price point accessible to most budgets.
The Pabdress collection focuses on three central styles:
- Cocktail and Evening Dresses: From little black dresses to bold floral maxis, Pabdress offers an array of choices for parties, dinners out, and evenings in the town.
- Day Dresses: Whether you’re headed to the office, brunch with friends, or running errands, Pabdress has a selection of versatile yet polished day dresses to suit your needs. Options include shirtdresses, fit and flare dresses, and sleek sheath dresses.
- Tops and Skirts: For those who prefer separates, Pabdress provides a range of coordinating blouses, camisoles, pencil skirts, A-line skirts, and midi skirts. Pair a ruffled top with a patterned skirt for a stylish look or match a solid camisole with a tweed skirt for a professional ensemble.
With frequent releases of on-trend yet timeless pieces, high-quality sustainable fabrics, and sizes ranging from 0 to 24, Pabdress aims to offer contemporary wardrobe solutions for women of all shapes, ages, and personal styles. For fashion-forward yet affordable dresses and separates, explore the latest Pabdress collection.
Choosing the Perfect Pabdress Silhouette for Your Body Type
To choose a pabdress silhouette that flatters your figure, consider your body type. The most common types are pear, apple, hourglass and rectangle.
Pear Body Type
If your hips are wider than your shoulders, you have a pear body type.
- Focus on balancing your top and bottom halves. An A-line or empire waist pabdress that is fitted at the top and flows at the bottom works well.
- Avoid tight-fitting or tapered styles that emphasize your hips. Loose, flowing fabrics in solid colors or vertical prints also help create an elongated look.
Apple Body Type
If your midsection is larger than your bottom and bust, you have an apple body type.
- Draw attention away from your middle with an empire or drop waist pabdress.
- Choose a style that is fitted at the bust but loose below, made of a lightweight, breathable fabric.
- Avoid belts or sashes that cinch at the waist.
Hourglass Body Type
If your shoulders and hips are balanced and you have a defined waist, you have an hourglass figure.
- Showcase your curves with a fitted sheath or wrap pabdress that pulls in at the waist.
- Belts, sashes and tailored styles accentuate your figure.
- Avoid loose, boxy cuts that hide your shape.
Rectangle Body Type
If your shoulders, waist and hips are proportional, you have a rectangular body type.
- Create the illusion of curves with a pabdress fitted at the top and flare at the bottom, a wrap style or belted at the waist.
- Ruffles, pleats and asymmetrical details also help add shape.
- Avoid straight, shapeless styles.
Pabdress Style Guide: Tips for Accessorizing Your Look
To complete your pabdress look, consider these tips for accessorizing:
Keep jewelry minimal and understated to avoid distracting from the pabdress itself. Small stud earrings, simple necklaces like a pendant, or a thin bracelet are all appropriate options. Precious gemstones such as diamonds or rubies in a solitaire setting also pair well for a touch of subtle sparkle. Avoid large or dangly earrings, as well as chunky necklaces or bracelets that could weigh down the light, airy feel of a pabdress.
For pabdresses with an empire or natural waistline, a thin belt is an easy way to define your shape. Look for belts made of silk, satin or lace in a color that closely matches your pabdress. Wrap the belt around your natural waistline and tie it in a bow or knot at the side or back. Make sure the belt is not too tight, as you want it to gently accentuate rather than cinch in your waist. Belts should be avoided for strapless pabdresses or those with a fitted bodice.
Shawls and wraps
For cooler evenings or events, a shawl, wrap or stole made of chiffon, lace or silk can be draped over your shoulders to keep you comfortable without hiding the details of your pabdress. Look for versions that are solid-colored or with an open, lacy pattern. Wrap the shawl around your back and shoulders, letting the ends drape freely in front on either side. Secure the shawl in place with a brooch, pin or belt if needed.
Strappy sandals, peep-toe pumps and ballet flats are all shoe options that work well with a pabdress. Heels around 2 to 3 inches in height are ideal for most pabdresses. Kitten heels and wedges also provide height without compromising comfort. Avoid shoes that are too casual like flip flops or heavily embellished, as they can take away from the elegance of your pabdress.
Keep these tips in mind for putting together a perfectly polished pabdress look from head to toe. By choosing accessories that are minimal, understated and complementary, you’ll achieve an effortlessly chic style that lets the beauty of your pabdress shine through.